At Thinksport, we are continually expanding our mission to provide safe products by identifying consumer Product categories with known human health issues. Specifically, we target products that contain high levels of hormone disruptors and carcinogens. The majority of sunscreens currently on the market are full of questionable ingredients and known carcinogens.
- First sunscreen to pass whole foods Premium Care requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals: No avobenzone, Oxybenzone, paraben, phthalate, PABA and 1, 4 Dioxane free or UV chemical absorbers
- Non-nano zinc oxide formulation average particle size &T; 100Micron, non-aerosol formulation (high concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Top Rated by EWG with a “1” rating in 2010, 2011, and 2012, 2013 - Baby, Beach and Sport
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Dermatologist recommended. Non-nano formulation – average particle size >100 micron.
- First Sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care Requirements