ezpz Oral Development Tools are sensorimotor devices designed to help babies and toddlers practice their feeding, munching, biting and chewing skills.
Suitable for ages 4 months +
Tools may help support the sensorimotor movements for pre-feeding, eating and speech skills. Tools may help to build tone and strength of lips, tongue, cheeks, gumline and jaw. Use without food or dipped into breast milk, formula or purees. Each tool encourages different speech sounds: Loop (t, d, n), Smile (e, s, z), Stick (oh, oo, w). Sensory bumps provide texture + tactile input. Silicone material provides non-slip grip.
Set includes Loop, Smile and Stick Development Tool
- Loop (4.6 x 1.7 x .9 inches)
- Smile (2.7 x 3.5 x .5 inches)
- Stick (4.4 x .9 x .9 inches)
- 100% Food Grade Silicone (BPA, BPS, phthalate and latex free)
- Dishwasher safe
- Built to last (silicone will not wear, fade or corrode)