Taggies was created when two Moms noticed their babies loved to rub the one tag on their blanket. They were crafters and created the original Taggies, a square piece of fabric with lots of sewn in looped ribbons. They took it to a few local independent specialty retail stores and it became a reality. Within a couple of years, retailers across the country were stocking the original Taggies in a variety of prints. To honor their original concept, Mary Meyer has brought back the original creation in updated fabrics and patterns.
- Mary Meyer original artwork and prints
- Patterned jersey front side
- Soft plush backing
- 20 looped Taggies ribbons
- Clear banded packaging for easy print viewing
- Machine wash, air dry
Why we love Taggies Original Blankets:
- It is the original!
- Retailers have been asking for it for over 10 years
- Updated prints and softer fabric
- Clear package is sturdy and shows off the print